1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
When people ask me what rape culture is, or try and tell me that it doesn’t exist, I’m going to show them this article.
Reblogging again because important.
This article is disgusting!… What to do when your girlfriend or any woman says no to sex? The only answer: Stop!The fact that this doesn’t have more notes scares me.
This article should be titled “How to be a socially-accepted rapist” AND IT IS SICKENING AS SHIT
WHAT THE GOD DAMN
AU where Gryffindor are the stuck up, blood purist house. They’re the white knights of Hogwarts and Wizarding Britain-but knights ride roughshod over the peasantry.
from ‘The Four Loves’ by C.S. Lewis: “The danger is that this partial indifference or deafness to outside…